Banana-Berry Ice cream
This 2-ingredient delicious dessert is 100% vegan, dairy-free, sugar-free, and completely natural! It can’t get any better than that! The first time I tried it, I was so impressed and totally hooked on it. Try it for yourself, it’s so easy to make.
(Makes 2 servings)
Frozen Berries (strawberries or raspberries)
- Take 2 ripe bananas and chop them into thin slices
- Arrange the slices on a plate in a single layer, cover it with plastic wrap and put it in the freezer for at least 6 hours (or overnight)
- When the bananas are frozen solid, blend them into a mash with a food processor or powerful blender
- Add a 1/2 cup of frozen berries (that come in a package) and blend it in with the bananas
- Eat it as soon as it’s ready before it gets too runny
*You can also try this other frozen dessert: freeze seedless grapes and enjoy as a cold snack
Never miss a single update or post – sign up to HHB Life Newsletter and stay healthy, happy and beautiful.
It’s the beginning of the new year, and as always, the gyms are packed; vows to give up sweets are made, and all other kinds of resolutions are being posted on social media with high hopes and good intentions. This is the year!
It’s been almost a decade since I won the coveted and prestigious title of Miss Universe. And over the years since then I’ve had my share of struggle to find myself in this -sometimes overwhelming – industry
I take the expression “you are what you drink” almost literally, since about 70 per cent of our bodies are made up of water and about 90 per cent of our blood supply is water.
The best way to fight off viruses and keep your immune system strong is by getting the right nutrition. Certain foods are known for their high vitamin content that boost your immune…