(Makes 4 servings)
300-400g of Pumpkin any kind
2-3 large carrots
1 large onion
4 cloves of garlic
1 Tbsp grape seed oil
3 Cups of water
salt/pepper/chili/ seasonings to taste
1. Heat up the oil in a medium size pot, and gently saute garlic and onions for a few minutes
2. Peel the skin off the pumpkin and carrots and cut everything into small 1/2 inch pieces and add to the pot
3. On medium heat keep stirring the vegetables so they don’t stick to the bottom of the pot for about 10 minutes
4. Pour the water into the pot and increase the heat to bring to a boil. Then reduce back to medium heat and cook for 15-20 minutes or until veggies are soft
5. Add the salt and seasonings to taste
6. If you like a creamy texture, use a hand blender to blend the soup until smooth and there are no chunks left. Otherwise, serve as it is while hot.
Never miss a single update or post – sign up to HHB Life Newsletter and stay healthy, happy and beautiful.
The best way to fight off viruses and keep your immune system strong is by getting the right nutrition. Certain foods are known for their high vitamin content that boost your immune…
There are no secrets when it comes to eating right. It’s as simple as this: If you consume more calories than your body spends in a day, you will gain weight.
We all want to be happy. Some food can have a positive impact on how you feel mentally and emotionally. Ensuring your diet incorporates all major food groups will keep…
Everyone is different. The taller you are, and the more muscle mass you have, the more calories you require. Also, men generally require more calories than women.