(Makes 4 servings)
300-400g of Pumpkin any kind
2-3 large carrots
1 large onion
4 cloves of garlic
1 Tbsp grape seed oil
3 Cups of water
salt/pepper/chili/ seasonings to taste
1. Heat up the oil in a medium size pot, and gently saute garlic and onions for a few minutes
2. Peel the skin off the pumpkin and carrots and cut everything into small 1/2 inch pieces and add to the pot
3. On medium heat keep stirring the vegetables so they don’t stick to the bottom of the pot for about 10 minutes
4. Pour the water into the pot and increase the heat to bring to a boil. Then reduce back to medium heat and cook for 15-20 minutes or until veggies are soft
5. Add the salt and seasonings to taste
6. If you like a creamy texture, use a hand blender to blend the soup until smooth and there are no chunks left. Otherwise, serve as it is while hot.
Never miss a single update or post – sign up to HHB Life Newsletter and stay healthy, happy and beautiful.
I occasionally allow myself some comfort food and sweets when I really feel like it. But there are some things that I wouldn’t even consider putting into my body. Here’s a list of 6 food items you’d never find in my kitchen…
When it comes to eating right there are so many contradicting rules, it can get pretty confusing. Add to that contradicting scientific evidence that keeps coming out left and right, and it really is hard to determine which is the right way to go.
Some food can help you improve your appearance and keep your youthful looks. The following list describes which vitamins can improve your appearance and which foods…
Good nutrition is the key to being healthy and beautiful. What you decide to put in your body affects every aspect of your life. You have to choose foods that help nourish and fuel…