Zucchini-Carrot Puree (Dip)
Makes 4 Servings. You will need a food processor for this dish.
4 Tbsp Olive oil
2 Zucchini – chopped coarsely
1 large carrot – chopped coarsely
1 large onion – chopped coarsely
2-3 garlic cloves – minced
Salt, pepper, rosemary, chili flakes – to taste
Dill – finely chopped
1. In a medium size pot, heat up olive oil over medium heat
2. Lightly sauté the garlic, then add in the carrots and cover for 8 minutes
3. Add in zucchini and onion. Cover for another 5-10 minutes
4. Sprinkle with salt, chili, rosemary or any other spices you prefer. Mix well, cover and let it cool down for 10 minutes
5. Using a food processor or hand blender, puree the vegetables until smooth and creamy
6. Sprinkle with dill and scallions if using. Serve while hot to eat as a main dish, or cool down and serve as a dip for fresh veggie sticks.
Never miss a single update or post – sign up to HHB Life Newsletter and stay healthy, happy and beautiful.
There are no secrets when it comes to eating right. It’s as simple as this: If you consume more calories than your body spends in a day, you will gain weight.
It’s the beginning of the new year, and as always, the gyms are packed; vows to give up sweets are made, and all other kinds of resolutions are being posted on social media with high hopes and good intentions. This is the year!
Everyone is different. The taller you are, and the more muscle mass you have, the more calories you require. Also, men generally require more calories than women.
Some food can help you improve your appearance and keep your youthful looks. The following list describes which vitamins can improve your appearance and which foods…