Small positive daily changes can completely change our lives. We have all heard that and ever since the entire world was struck by the global pandemic, we have started making those small changes too.
Whether it is a goal of walking 10 thousand steps a day, or running a full marathon, or just keeping our blood sugar in check, we are all taking smaller step every day to move towards our health goal.
Fitness trackers have evolved quite a lot in the past few years. From mere activity trackers, they are a complete health guide. However, choosing the right fitness band to meet our needs is quite tricky especially when the market is flooded with so many options.
Huawei is not lacking behind in the race, they have a full catalog of digital devices that can help you in monitoring your health and keep a track of your fitness goals. Huawei fitness Tracker 3 is not just a classy-looking fitness band but has so many features that makes it very attractive to all those who are in search of the right fitness tracker for them.
Factors affecting your choice of fitness band
Depending upon your needs, you can choose a fitness band based on the following factors:
1. Accuracy of the accelerometer:
- This is the most important feature that we must take into consideration before buying a fitness band.
- Accurate tracking of our performance in the gym or the overall activity of our day is the very first reason for which we think of investing in a fitness band.
- This feature is especially important for those who want to track activities such as swimming.
- Water resistance is also important because we all sweat during vigorous activities that can harm the band in case this feature is absent in our band.
3. GPS tracker:
- If you are not walking in the gym, but on a road or some other terrain, a GPS tracker will help you in keeping a track of your entire activity.
- It also helps you in navigating your path.
4. Battery life:
- You do not want to deal with a tracker that loses its battery life too frequently.
- The battery life of a good tracker should be a minimum of 5 days.
- Of course, this is one important parameter because it all depends on how much you can pay.
- You wear your fitness band all through the day and thus, choose a design that suits your personality well.
7. LED-based light sensors for measuring vitals:
- The latest smart fitness bands have inbuilt sensors to measure various health parameters such as blood oxygen levels, heart rate, sleep analysis, and much more.
- Although these features can greatly help us on our fitness journey, they will also add up to the expenses.
8. Notification alerts:
- If you want to use your fitness tracker to get caller alerts, install apps, and get notification reminders for drinking water or doing exercises; you will need to carefully assess different trackers before buying them.
Fitness bands and smartwatches are not just mere devices to track our activities during exercises; they are more of a complete professional add-on in our life that can assess our current health status and guide us in reaching a better version of health.