Telunas Resorts Private Villa
Telunas is a little island off the coast of Sugi Island. This island is tiny enough to be explored on foot. It is situated in a secluded cove, surrounded by jungle and sea. The resort has everything you will need to enjoy a holiday. Therefore, if you depart from Singapore, you need to get to Sekupang Port. From there, you can take Telunas’ boat. You will need a two and a half hour trip to this island from Singapore.
- Price Rate : From S$110 per person per night (roughly Rp. 1,134,430)
- Transportation : Batam Fast Ferry from HarbourFront Ferry Terminal (Singapore) to Sekupang Ferry Terminal (Batam). It takes 1 hour, S$49 per pax for a 2-way ticket. The Telunas Resorts’ boat will pick you up at the ferry terminal (1 hour 40 minutes from Batam)
Rano shore is thought to be the most beautiful beach, Beautiful Riau Islands, in Batam City. Rano Island is a gorgeous island that’s still in Abang Islands, Batam’s group. This island features a beach that juts into the sea and creates a peninsula into the sea with tranquil and clean seawater. This island will spoil anyone’s eyes who sees it.
Palm trees grow in camping, ideal for playing with hammocks and abundance in the areas. Kids can wash because the water isn’t too deep from the shore, and naturally, it is safe.
This island holds many chances to go through the heart of the island lure of sea, sand and sunshine. Do not neglect to snorkel and explore the abundant life!
- Price Rate : from S$80 per pax for tour
- Transportation : there is currently no transportation to this island. However, you can book a glamping package through a tour operator.
Located only 150 miles north shore of Singapore, Bawah Reserve presents luxury that is sustainable in 13 beaches, 6 islands and 3 lagoons of beauty. Enveloped by lush tropical greenery and blue sea, Bawah Reserve rests in sheltered carefree seclusion 160 nautical miles (300km) northeast of Singapore at Indonesia’s remote Anambas Archipelago. Inspired by turquoise waters, blue lagoons and coral reefs, this conservation area that is immaculate and uninhabited cater to heaven seekers in addition to the appetite for indulgence.
Bawah delivers renewable luxury’s significance. Your journey begins in Singapore, in which you’ll be collected from the airport, your hotel or home from our chauffeurs escorted for the remainder of the trip. Having a lavish car waiting for a seaplane ride in your home door, this island resort does all for you!
- Price Rate : From S$2350 per room per night (approximately Rp. 24,235,550) (includes all transfers from Singapore, meals and drinks, unlimited spa treatments and water activities)
- Transportation : Bawah Island organizes all transport and transfers; by a luxury car pickup in Singapore into a seaplane trip to the island. (3 1/2 hours from Singapore).
Whether your trips take you to a long stroll on beaches, delicious cuisines, relaxing spas and resorts or urban attractions, extra research will give you the best experience for your visit. Get to know more about Riau by visiting Wonderful Indonesia.