Just like our beauty fades away with time, our smile also gets dull over the time. The care and the food we eat show the quality of our teeth. With the passage of time teeth gets stained and discolored and the factors that contribute to the oral health hazard includes smoking, high colored food and drinks and lack of care. It is very important to take a good care of oral health. A smile brightens up our day. But what if we hesitate to smile?
Well, the problem always comes with a solution. You must know that you’re under confidence cannot ruin your day. You can visit to a dental specialist and opt for teeth whitening as a treatment. It is a quite popular procedure among youngsters.
What is tooth whitening?
It is a produce which lightens the original color of teeth and helps to remove stain and discoloration. It helps to improve the look of your teeth. If a person goes through this treatment then he or she must be aware that it is not aone-time investment but you need to repeat the procedure with the passage of time.
Facts about teeth whitening –
- Food and drinks can stain our teeth over the time which is why people go for teeth whitening.
- Tiny cracks can cause stain and will affect your teeth.
- If you are not brushing your teeth properly the plaque will set on your teeth and will affect the whitening of teeth.
- Professional bleaching is a common process in teeth whitening which can remove the dirt from the natural shade.
- Strongly colored food or drinks is a main cause behind discoloration of teeth.
- Teeth whitening can help in removing the existing color but will not remove the strains permanently.
- Smoking is a major factor in discoloration and staining of teeth.
There are two reasons for discoloration of teeth –
- Extrinsic Discoloration – This happens because of high colored food and drinks and smoking. This stains the teeth and makes them look ugly. Whitening toothpaste is available to whiten the teeth.
- Intrinsic Discoloration – This happens from within the teeth and the factors that cause this are medication use, infection, childhood illness and aging. Beaching is done professionally to whiten the teeth.
Teeth Whitening options –
- Teeth whitening toothpaste – This will help in removing the surface stain by adding additional polishing agents that will fight against bacteria and discoloration.
- In – office bleaching –Here, the dentist will go through the procedure professionally by using a protective gel which thus helps in protection of gums. Bleach is then applied under the observation of experts.
- At home bleaching – It is performed at your home where the dentist will give the instructions on applying the bleach solution to your teeth.
Dubai teeth whitening specialists are very popular in UAE where the dental specialists take their patients very seriously and understand their dental problems and treat them under expert’s observation and guidance. Visit the best clinic that serves your purpose and guide you throughout. Look forward and consultant one of the dentists in Dubai and shine through your smile.