The city of Coral Springs lies 20 miles northwest of Fort Lauderdale and belongs to the Miami Metropolitan Area. The name of the city originated after its developer Coral Ridge Properties and does not refer to the presence of actual springs.
Whether you are a resident of this city or planning to relocate looking to buy or lease a car in Coral Springs, Florida, you must have been on the lookout for expert services that can help you in cracking a good deal. Lease A Car Direct is a premium service that helps their customers in financing new cars and also to get the best dealership price because of the expertise and knowledge base of their brokers. You can sit back and relax while they do the hard work for you.
What are the most popular attractions of Coral Springs, Florida?
Whether you are a tourist or a resident of the city looking to spend some good time with your family and kids, we have got you covered.
Here are the top spots that you can visit in Coral Springs, Florida to spend a fun-filled day:
Museum of Art:
- The best day to visit this museum is Friday when there is a museum tour organized for the public.
- However, if you want to explore artistic excellence at a pace that you love, you can visit here on your preferred day. It is generally not open for public visits on Sunday and Monday.
- The place not only showcases exciting art exhibits but is also a house to a performance theatre and an outdoor sculpture garden.
Tall Cypress Natural Area:
- There is a dense cover of Cypress trees spread over a 66-acre land.
- It provides a habitat to many reptiles and birds and makes for a perfect weekend getaway for bird watching with your kids.
- Kids love visiting this place and are a must-visit for all sports lovers.
- It is the best place to sweat out with friends and kids during the weekends.
- From swimming to soccer, a playground for young kids, and a park for your furry friend, it has covered everything.
Cypress Park and Pool:
- It is the place preferred by many locals for a fun-filled family day out.
- It is apt for those who love sports and water adventure activities.
- Its major attraction is the water park where time will fly in a blink and your kids will make some really good memories.
Monster Mini Golf:
- When you want every day to be a fun day, visit this golf club.
- Don’t go by the name, it’s not just a golf club but also has an indoor adventure park with a mini-golf course, a video game arcade, and a laser maze.
- All the activities are monster-themed including the decor and children of all age groups can have an amazing time here.
This is not all as there are many good restaurants in the city where you can spend some good family time. You can also visit the Italian market if you feel like shopping right now. There is a place for everyone in the city of Coral Springs whether you like to spend your time in nature peacefully or you are an adventure lover.