Paris is the capital of France and one of the most visited cities in Europe, as well as in the world. Known as the capital of fashion, the city of romance and love, a place full of vastly culture and amazingarchitecture, likewise a city of elegance, Paris attracts millions of annuals tourists, no matter the season.
The capital of France is recognized by men and for Paris escorts who offer intense and passionate services. On specialized sites you can find such escorts for all tastes. Men who prefer young women, but also those who want to love a mature girl can choose an escort from the Tescort.com website.
As well, one of the most important advantages that Paris has is that indifferentof the budget for the holiday, you can find free things to do and objectives to visit.
Here it is a list of tourist attractions and activities that we advise you to try in Paris if you do not have a big budget for your vacation:
- Notre Dame de Paris cathedral: this famous cathedral, which has become a symbol for Paris, can be visited free of charge, thus giving all tourists the opportunity to discover a place of worship with a unique architecture. However, if you also want to visit the towers, you will have to pay.
- Luxembourg Gardens: Whether you want to have a picnic or outing or just walk among the beautiful flowers in your arms with a Parisescort, statues and monuments in this park, one thing is for sure: you won’t get bored! Admire the beauty and special charm of this peaceful place, reading a book on a bench or sitting on the grass in nature.
- Museums and monuments: Paris allows all tourists and those interested in art and culture to visit a lot of museums and monuments for free on the first Sunday of each month. So, if you synchronize your vacation with this day of the month, you will have the opportunity to admire the labor of art at the Louvre Museum or the D’Orsay Museum for free. The only disadvantage, nonetheless, is the crowding.
- Fashion Show at Lafayette Galleries: Every Friday afternoon, you have the opportunity to admire a real fashion show, with parades of professional models, who will present you the collections of the store. Supposing not actually like Paris Fashion Week, it is free and can give you the opportunity to try something new in the fashion capital. After this visit, you can retire to the hotel with a luxury escort from Paris.
- Sacre Coeur Church: one morewell-known symbol of Paris is this magnificent church, with an impressive architecture on the outside, but also a imply interior. If you want to visit the dome or the crypt, however, you will have to pay a toll.
- Park du Champ de Mars: a visit to the top of the Eiffel Tower will cost over 15 euros, but if you want to stand at its base, it costs you nothing, and the view is just as beautiful. You can sit on the green grass in this park, with a book in hand or picnic snacks, and the experience will surely be one that you will keep the beautiful memories for a long time.