With the number of vehicles in California, residents need to be aware that their chances of being involved in an automobile accident are high. Every Uber accident lawyer or auto accident attorney in Los Angeles wants to help the victims of these accidents and minimize damages.
What types of injuries commonly result from traffic accidents?
- Whiplash and Neck Injuries- These injuries are frequently seen in car accidents. There are many treatments available, but more serious injuries take several months to heal fully.
- Burn Injuries- These injuries are often life-changing. First-degree burns are usually mild while second and third-degree burns take months to heal.
- Broken Bones- Fractures require careful treatments. They usually need surgery and may take several months to get better.
- Airbag Injuries- Airbags were made to save lives, but deploying them at 100 mph can cause injuries or even death. Chest injuries and burns can also be taken from airbags.
- Back Injuries or Internal Injuries- These injuries are commonly seen in high-speed accidents. They may require multiple operations and an exceptionally long recovery.
What actions do victims need to take to be compensated after an accident?
California’s laws give victims two years to file a claim against a negligent driver. However, this is usually not the best way to go. Some accidents need to be acted upon right away.
The experts at Avrek Law Firm will work with clients to determine the right time to file a negligence claim.
For more information on these, here is an infographic by Avrek Law.